News and updates
- 2017-07-22: Updated the links to point to Inkscape 0.91.
- 2017-01-10: Released a complete rewrite of my Inkscape extensions, compatible with 0.92
- 2016-06-17: Added a good example of a paperless sketch.
- 2015-05-18: Released cave mapping extensions for Inkscape 0.91: (EXE installer containing inkscape +
extensions or files for
manual installatio). Warning: development version, please use 0.48 (links below) if something doesn't work.
- 2014-02-25: New release of the Inkscape extensions w/slight improvements
(installer / files for manual installation):
3d import: english texts in projection selection, splays are now drawn as thinner lines,
scalebar: configurable text,
Group symbols: bugfixes,
symbol palette (cave_symbols template): new symbols plus optimization - Inkscape should run a bit faster when working with symbols from this optimized palette, as compared to previous versions of extensions
Optimize UIS Symbol references: converts an old plan to the new symbol palette - should make Inkscape run a bit faster with that plan loaded
Randomize stones: removed a bug causing the stones to be sometimes randomly spread out throughout all the canvas
- 2014-02-07: Bugfixes in online converters (grid/contour generators)
- 2013-11-27: New version of my Inkscape extensions.
They now support v8 of the Survex .3d format (as generated by Survex 1.2.8) and include
a new SpeleoUIS font. There are also some improvements in terms of putting pebbles and debris on cave maps. The usage page
has been slightly updated as well.
- 2013-09-29: Released first version of dxtool
- 2013-05-04: Released first version of potoco
- 2013-04-29: Published first release of inkscape-jext
- 2013-04-28: Updated dem.php (contour generation for Survex/Walls) to group contours of the same elevation.
This is helpful when importing resulting .3d file into Inkscape, contours of particular interest can
then be separated.